Monday, October 19, 2009

Beautiful Beaver's Bend

So...on the weeked after my birthday, Jeremy and I went to Beaver's Bend, Oklahoma with Jake and Julie, some of our friends. We stayed at an amazing cabin, Clearwater Creek (check it out at: http://www.beaversbendgetaways.com/). It was simply beautiful. We spent the weekend hanging out in the hot tub, exploring the nature surrounding the area, and making smores. It was very peaceful and gorgeous!

Below is an amazing picture of the pretty
creek that ran right behind the cabin.
You could hear it before you saw it.
Here you see the giant spider on the web that I
almost ran into. It was so fat!

Jeremy taught me how to skip rocks on
the water. He could make it go 8 times!
Pretty stream running down the mountain
and the dam. Such a pretty area.
Our fire! It lasted just long enough for Julie and
I to each make one smore. Hard to burn wet wood,
but we tried...

He worked so hard on this fire...
Pretty driving.
Our self portrait to commemorate the trip.

1 comment:

mirandajones803 said...

Beautiful! I had to check out their website...that would be awesome for an anniversary getaway!!! We make 8 years next!