Sunday, October 18, 2009

Billy!

Me and Tracey at the concert.
Billy!
Us...in the drizzly rain waiting on Billy.
Best Friends!

Kyle and Tracey on the way.
On the way to the concert. Very excited!

Wow! It has been a while! I can't believe how time is flying once again now that school has started. I have decided not to let work be my ENTIRE life this year so we have been doing fun things on the weekends...things I should be blogging about, but I'm a lazy bum. So with Miranda's encouragement, I'm trying to get back on track.
On October 3, we went with some friends of ours to Shreveport-Bossier for the evening and a little pre-birthday celebration. We had dinner at Superior and then went to Boomtown for Billy Currington! Remember him, Miranda? I still consistently refer to him as the sexiest man alive and was pretty excited to get to see him live. We had a really great time. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

No comments: