Friday, July 24, 2009

We're getting there...




Here are a couple of "in progress" pictures after painting. There is still quite a bit of touch-up to do. It took me about 7 hours to do the painting. Last night, my awesome husband and one of his awesome friends (Thanks, Tim!) put the toilet, new faucet, and mirror in. I was so grateful not to have to help with that. I could just sit and rest. They did a great job. Also, Tim's wife Joni and their baby Derek (4 mos. exactly) came over for dinner. So while the boys worked, I got to snuggle Derek. He's a sweetie. So plans for today: 1. touch up paint 2. put in towel bars, hook, etc. 3. clean 4. admire my work...

1 comment:

mirandajones803 said...

Love the color! It is similar to the lighter color I have here! (At least it looks like it from the pictures LOL) We used the Eddie Bauer paint, and the shade was Oatmeal.