Friday, July 24, 2009

What a Week!

For the past two days, I have been working on getting that bathroom in shape. It has now been textured, primed, and painted. It was a much bigger job than I anticipated! During one of my breaks, I walk out and find these lazy bum kitties just laying around. I wanted to cry! I slept great the past two nights but am having extreme difficulty walking (severe back pain, sore feet, all over pain). I primed everything on Wednesday...it took about 5 hours. And when they say "well ventilated area," they really mean it. I almost passed out at one point. It was truly an adventure. So...under my lazy bum kitties, there are a couple of pictures of everything after priming.








1 comment:

mirandajones803 said...

Is this a master bath, or a different one? I wish I could see your house in person! LOL